Monday, June 14, 2010

the stories we tell are always censored.

alright I'm going to let this channel through me like humming voltage
crossed word wires hung up on stakes like the heads of the defeated
you speak nothing but blasphemy
and by the time the sun has set you'll be hung for it
the only thing you can do with a horse that has no pulse is bury it or eat it
either way we're losing time here
fucking
ticking
clock
there's mud in my socks and my feet are cold, I want to go home
I'm not crossing the river with you
you let the fire go out
all it needed was some goddamned kindling
you let the fire go out
there's no police force out here to govern except for our own morality
and right now my perception is skewed
because I see you as tuberculosis and carelessness
pneumonia and dangerous potentialities I am disinclined to allow
partner
telegraph this to your kin
we invite the Devil into our own house before he acts out
I've had enough of snake oil salesmen

learn to feed a fire before you
venture out again

No comments: